BACK TO SCHOOL ROADMAP
How to Navigate Your Student’s Special Education Needs for the School Year and Beyond with Guilford Special Education Law Attorney Lawrence Berliner.
What Every Parent needs to know:
• Top 10 Checklist: Back-to-school strategies to set the stage for your child’s school year
• Your child’s basic educational rights
• 5 Questions to ask at your next PPT Meeting
• IEP: Understanding Goals and Objectives
• Taking a Proactive approach to parent advocacy
• Q & A: To e-mail your questions ahead of time, write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to www.berlinerspecialedlaw.com
To register - contact Deborah Berliner, Director of Community Outreach at email@example.com
or call 203-255-0582
Workshop is FREE and Open to the Community.
Workshop co-sponsored by Shoreline Office-Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven and the Law Office of Attorney Lawrence W. Berliner, LLC 26 Long Hill Rd., Guilford, CT.
Sponsor: Shoreline Office-Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven and the Law Office of Attorney Lawrence W. Berliner, LLC