The U.S. Senate unanimously passes a Federation-supported resolution condemning anti-Semitism in Europe. The CEO of the American Joint Jewish Distribution Committee provides an update on the situation facing the Jewish community in Ukraine.
- Algemeiner – Resolution condemning rising anti-Semitism in Europe passes Senate by unanimous vote
- eJewish Philanthropy (op-ed) – Seven Things to Know As Ukraine’s Crisis Continues
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Atlantic & Cape May Counties, Baltimore, El Paso and Cleveland.
- Press of Atlantic City – Chefs bring 'Taste of Israel' to South Jersey
- Baltimore Sun – Robert I. Hiller, community development leader
- El Paso Times – Will Hurd talks nuclear weapons with Netanyahu during Tel Aviv visit
- Cleveland Jewish News – Israel Bonds to recognize Sacks June 14