Made possible in part by Federation advocacy in Washington, the Jewish Federation of St. Louis receives a federal security grant. Federation-funded JDC provides grants for disaster relief in South Asia following a 7.5-magnitude earthquake. Federations react to new House Speaker Paul Ryan’s leadership abilities and strong support for Israel.
- St. Louis Jewish Light—Jewish Federation receives Homeland Security grant
- JTA—JDC grants $20K for earthquake relief in South Asia
- Jewish Insider—Jewish leaders welcome Ryan as House Speaker
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in New York, Dayton, Philadelphia, St. Louis and St. Joseph Valley, Indiana.
- Arutz Sheva—$1.4 million loan for terror-struck Jerusalem businesses
- Times of Israel—Stuck in Jewish divorce limbo, Israeli woman wins viral support
- Jewish Exponent—A twisted way to celebrate Shabbat
- St. Louis Jewish Light—Israel Scholars program to start new semester
- South Bend Tribune—South Bend area interfaith communities respond to Syria
Please login to leave a comment