Sunday, August 5
The 13th annual Shoreline Jewish Festival will be held on Sunday, Aug. 5 from 12-5 p.m. on the Guilford Green.
The festival features various styles of Jewish music, traditional and Israeli fair food (all kosher), an art and book sale, and children’s crafts and activities. Admission is free.
The Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven, the JCC and the Jewish Foundation will again have a table at the event with activities for all ages including:
- Story walk for children and parents with PJ Library
- Arts and crafts with the JCC including making your own Dead Sea scrub
- Information on all JCC programs and offerings
- Jewish Federation photo booth with picture frame
- Free massages with JCC Fitness.
Stop by and say hello to our staff!
Please login to leave a comment